Monday, November 3, 2008


These are the pictures for my CD cover "a hint of sunshine". It would be called that because there is some brightness under it all. There is a beautiful blue sky lying beyond the black trees and a hint of light under all the darkness. All the pictures have variations of lights in them, and have great values.
I have to say that the top two pictures 
are my favorite so far. For some reason i couldn't make the the last one standout as much as I would like it too. Im really satisfied with the way all of the pictures turned out non the less. I was really surprised by how much I could do with photoshop, because i had never used it before. My biggest help was "photoshopessentials.com", I was basically glued to that site when doing this project and it really helped.

No comments: